What We Can Offer
- Organize BOD meetings: paperwork, meeting arrangement documents preparation.
- Tasks assigned by the BOD: paperwork, meetings arrangements, documents preparation.
- In charge of emails transferring from the BOD, including informing involved parties, cooperating involved parties, processing emails at a defined level.
- Accompany BOD to Management Team meetings when necessary.
- Report to BOD for administrative requests.
- Cooperate tasks of different teams and assist managers when there are requests related to the Company’s business come through the BOD.
- Make sure that no urgent document/emails sent to the BOD stay unread during the BOD’s leave.
- Carry out different administrative procedures under company’s name as required.
- At least 03 experience years of providing personal assistance support.
- Proficiency in English skills (TOEIC >800 or IELTS > 6.5)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- High sense of responsibility, detail-oriented and enthusiasm.