Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Legal risk review and anticipation
- Review and provide legal advice on legal documents.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
2. Policy development
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
3. Contract negotiation
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for lawsuits
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents
5. Other tasks
- Prepare or conduct legal documents, minutes meeting as by Legal Director's assignment with high standard of quality, legal requirement and thoughtful preparation.
- Arrange agenda for Manager and proper and effective communication to other Departments
- Conduct Researches, collect information from other Departments upon request
- Other tasks assigned by Director of Legal section
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 4 year of experience.
- Good at written and communication skills in English and Vietnamese, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Be able to work independently, manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.