What We Can Offer
• Receive brief from clients.
• Liaise with Designer, QS, PM, contractors for drawings, quotations.
• Manage project to ensure cost, progress, quality, related documents etc are in order.
• Follow up with existing clients for future works.
• Participate in project tenders and sourcing of new clients.
• Proficient in English (Written and Spoken).
• At lead 1-2 years experience in managing the interior project.
• Liaise with client, designer, workers, sub-contractors suppliers to ensure smooth execution & delivery of works.
• Able to read and understand the Interior drawings.
• Responsible for project progress in term of schedule and cost.
• Creative in problem-solving.
• Good interpersonal skills and well organized.
• Independent, responsible and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to work overtime and travel to other provinces or overseas as required.