Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
*** BENEFITS AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
• Attractive salary package & management bonus (based on skills and experience) (Income: Up to - $2300)
• Stocks or Profit share options for management role. Will discuss directly in more details
• Working hours: 5 days per week in a professional and yet young, dynamic environment
• Have opportunities to communicate and work directly with USA Customers and United Kingdom…
• Annual summer company trip, 13th month salary...
• Parties every month, presents for wedding, birthday...
• Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
• And much more...!
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Manage multiple projects at once and drive project execution at all levels of the agile development lifecycle utilizing Scrum methodologies
• Assure quality, performance and cost efficiency for the projects and clients.
• Leading project teams and customers with problem analysis, estimating, software design, development, and testing of our projects.
• Promote empowerment of the team and ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team; assume very active role in mentoring and developing team members.
• Leading estimation process around use case sizing and align sprint/release planning to team capacity; ensure adherence to industry standard of two to four weeks for Sprint Project.
• Ongoing management and development of team members including mentoring on advances and new practices in software development process, software engineering, and related technologies.
• Recommend process improvements to achieve higher levels of software quality and to meet overall business objectives.
As a Senior Software Project Manager, you must have:
• At least 5+ years of experiences in software project management.
• Used to lead directly a software development team with 20+ members
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or directly related field.
• Proven leadership skills, ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, a consistent track record of Project, and an obsession about the customer experience.
• Ability to interact with executives, clients, managers, subject matter experts, and product owners.
• Good English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels.
• Strong business acumen, operations and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus and drive the implementation of related changes.
• A flexible nature, good sense of humor, the ability establishes strong working relationships, and enjoy being part of team of like-minded individuals.
• Detail-orientation, with strong organizational skills, able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong communication skills and work ethic
Ideally, you will also have:
• PMP or Scrum Master Certification.