Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Market mapping and creating candidates’ quality database, which supporting for recruitment pace as well as quality of candidates
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
• Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program.
• Organize training courses for employee.
• Analyze training needs, closely cooperate with departments to build training suitable training maps.
• Record data training.
4. HR teamwork & other projects
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
• Frequent update with TA team in both regions & line manager through reports, shared files and keying in recruitment steps for each candidate.
• Share teamwork and other projects as assigned.
** WHAT YOU GET FROM NAVIGOS GROUP**
- Unlimited Remuneration
- Attractive Training Courses: Leadership, Build Trust, Master Your Communication, Master Your Mind, Master Your Time ......
- Premium Health Care Package; Sport Sponsorship, Club Program Sponsorship,…
- 15 days of annual leave; 05 Urgent Case Days; 06 days of sick leave without doctor certificate
- Review salary and promotion each 6 months
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Passionate in HRM, especially recruitment.
- Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
- Highly proactive, positive
- Customer-oriented, patient