What We Can Offer
- Provide strategic leadership to achieve financial and operational goals while creating an engaged and positive work environment for our associates.
- Develop and successfully lead the hotel operational team while managing all performance related activities including training, reviews and staff management.
- Develop and implement practices, procedures and proactive process improvements for the hotel ensuring that our service standards are continuously exceeded.
- Maintain a presence in the hotel to monitor the quality of service, cleanliness and to remain informed of all customer concerns or complaints, becoming involved as necessary.
- Conduct daily meetings with staff to communicate any necessary service information and resolve any service issues.
- Lead and inspire associates to work at their highest potential to achieve the Hotel standards.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and objectives that align with business needs while collaborating with multiple business areas across the organization.
- Create and implement innovative and effective sales and marketing campaigns to maximize room yield and revenue while generating continuous growth.
- Oversee our property management system to routinely validate systems are functioning properly
- Conduct routine inspections of the hotel and team to ensure our facility and staff are presentable for guests and properly trained in all necessary areas.
- Be responsible for the preparation, presentation, and the success of the hotel's annual operating budget, marketing and sales plan, and capital budget.
WHOM WILL YOU REPORT TO?
- Executive Director
- General Director
- Senior Operations Manager
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and allowance ranging from 2,500 USD – 3,000 USD (Negotiable)
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Aon care medical insurance
- 10+ years of related work experience in hotel industry
- 5+ years of Hotel Manager experience at 3 – 4* Hotels
- Previous experience in revenue yield management extremely beneficial
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Strong and effective human relations, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond effectively to customers