What We Can Offer
• Execute and adhere to customers service requirements from LPs/FAPs to Bookings, Cargo movement, Data Transmission, Invoicing.
• Problem Resolution – ensure issues are tackled immediately and escalate to Customer Service Team Lead / Supervisor when there is potential cost impact.
• Streamline processes to achieve cost savings and ensure profitability
• Ensure periodic variances explanations for KPI performance measurement are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
• Periodic review of costs and revenue, and ensure APLL continues to make money in all services provided.
• Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhance greater customers’ satisfaction.
• Continuously intensify relationships with vendors and customers in order to maintain and protect company business.
• Support and develop Vendor Logistics Program with the aim of deepening business relationships and securing new businesses.
• Liaise with other functional/departmental supervisors/ managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development from end to end, and to ensure they
are fully informed of customer services objectives, purposes, and achievements.
• Support CS Supervisor / Team Lead in onboarding customer service representatives by providing training, knowledge, and skills sharing to assist customer service representatives to be
qualified to handle customers’ logistics requirements.
• Customer-oriented and Result oriented
• Good at English (writing and speaking); Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Able to multi-task and high pressure
• Being detail and careful