What We Can Offer
- Lead and manage all employment practices which include recruitment, orientation, professional development of employees, promotions, transfers and terminations
- Ensure employee onboarding and orientation effectively. Follows-up as necessary
- Managing C&B processes: social insurance, health insurance, contracts and other paperwork
- Overseeing the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews as well as ensuring employee job satisfaction
- Develop an employee training and learning program
- Provide coaching, leadership and support to managers and employees regarding Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, questions and concerns.
- Act as employee advocate and mediator with employee relations concerns and handles human resources legal issues as required.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company culture and business strategy
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills; successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Being creative in doing internal & external events that align with the company culture
- Managing and controlling activities to build up and maintain teamwork spirit. Maintains positive employee relations in general
* Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource related field, M.S. degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as HR Manager of the company with 80 employees and above
- Excellent command of English and/or Korean
- Demonstrated leadership abilities partnering with business leaders in a fast-paced changing operations environment
- Knowledge of HR labor and employment law, and the ability to interpret, apply and articulate this knowledge
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to express opinions in a professional manner, strong conflict resolution skills
- Good organizational, planning and follow up skills