What We Can Offer
- Carrying out procedures to fill in the new staff ("staff") such as reception, signing a probation contract;
- Complete the job description system;
- Developing and updating functions and tasks of each department, job description, organizational structure, Complete the job description system;
- Developing procedures, regulations and policies related to wages and treatment according to the orientation of the Company in accordance with the provisions of law;
- Manage and monitor the drafting of labor contracts. To carry out procedures for signing extension of labor contract; Implementing the HR procedures, including: Appointment, dismissal, rotation / transfer, termination / liquidation of the contract, adjustment of title / salary / staff allowance;
- Ensure timely payroll and benefits for employees, timekeeping, KPIs for staffs;
- Other work related personnel
- Knowledge of tax law, labor law, insurance
- Over 3 years experiences.
- English fluency, Computer literacy, good communication, vivacious, sociable, ability to work in a team or work independently.