Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Cooperate with the headquarters to carry out the organization diagnosis and personnel inventory in the service area, and provide regular diagnosis report and optimization suggestions)
2. Recruit as the standard issued by the headquarters, establish overseas branch team and promote the optimization of talent structure
3. Responsible for the on-boarding guidance of branch employees, propagating the company's vision, values and work philosophy, implementing the company's system, standards, process and other training work, and urging sales manager to complete business guidance.
4. Identify potential employees, propose training suggestions, and cooperate with the implementation of training plan.
5. Record the feedback and communicate with staff, deal with the problems as required by headquarters’ management.
7. Regularly collect and update local laws, regulations, policies and talent market information, and report to the headquarters in a unified format.
8. Pay attention to employee dynamics, improve employee enthusiasm for work, provide support to employees who are not suitable, assist in seeking help, and timely provide advice on dismissal plan for employees who are not suitable during probation period.
9. Assist the headquarter to manage the attendance,travel, leave request, etc., assist the implementation of performance, salary, proposal, welfare, etc.
10. Assist the headquarter in handling/renewing business qualification, product registration/renewal, office lease maintenance, material purchase maintenance, etc
11. Assist headquarter to control expenses, bookkeeping/reconciliation, tax declaration and other financial work
12. Cooperate with branch sales team to arrange business trip, schedule, etc
13. Other daily work
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Required Experience: At least 3 years of HR/Admin working experience
Location: 1st Floor, Viet building No. 70, Street 43, Tan Quy Ward, District 7, HCMC
Fluency in oral and spoken English (essential).
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
2 – 5 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
Excellent record-keeping skills.
Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Meticulous attention to detail.