Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A HR and Administration Manager’s role encompasses all aspects of HR, including Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Performance Management, Labor relation, HRBP, and L&D. It includes administrative areas such as office management, facilities management, and policy development. Successful HR and Administration Manager is experienced in all HR and Administration disciplines and are excellent generalist managers and leaders.
► Human Resources
• Analyze the status of the company's HR policies, processes, and activities.
• Outline improvement proposals aimed at enhancing the value of HR in company operations.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with internal/external stakeholders to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Implement and manage the Performance Evaluation System effectively and fairly.
• Lead HR staffing, HR strategies, HR Budget analysis & application.
• Design and execute L&D programs for employees to reach the company HR objectives.
• Conducts regular meetings with respective business departments to understand each department’s HR situation.
• Introduce new HR business policies and laws to shape large-scale organizational change.
• Improving relations between staff and employers.
• Planning and implementing activities to reinforce organizational cultures, values, and norms.
• Maintain company discipline, in charge of duties related to sanctions and commendations.
• Recruit and evaluate division staff performance.
• Ensure the compliance of the company Codes of Conduct, ISO, Legal grounds….in HR Division.
• Conduct HR reports of all kinds regularly.
► Administration & GA
• Manage overall activities of administration and general affairs task in the company.
• Review and update Admin guidelines and interpretation.
• Lead company fixed asset management, disposal, and write off.
• Manage office supplies (stationary, equipment, uniforms…)
• Lead and manage legal documents of all kinds for Expatriates and Foreigners (Visa, WP, RC…)
• Lead and manage company legal documents (Certificates, Licenses, Contracts….)
• Issue company Memo, Notice, Letters related administration tasks
• Arrange insurance of all kinds (Public liability, Property insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Healthcare...)
• Arrange periodical health check for employees.
• Budget analysis for administration.
• Lead and manage company events (Outings, YEPs….)
• Ensure HSE in the company workplaces.
• Hire, build up KPIs/Objectives and evaluate staff performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
► Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
• 7+ years’ experience working in the same managerial position. Knowledge of Logistics Industry is an advantage.
• Detailed oriented and service mind-set.
• Experienced in supporting cross-functional teams, interacting effectively with all levels of the company.
► Required Skills/Abilities:
• Excellent communication.
• Experienced with Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
• Good documented-computer skills.
• English at upper Intermediate levels (Japanese/Korean speaking is an advantage)
Competencies (Performance Standards)
► Core competencies:
• Operation & Resource Management: Excellent
• Problem-Solving: Excellent
• Relationship Management: Excellent
• Continuous Learning & Innovation: Good
• Work Ethic & Compliance: Excellent
► Leadership competencies:
• Business Planning: Good
• Change Management: Good
• Team Leadership: Excellent
• People Development: Excellent
► Functional/Technical competencies: Refer to the company’s skill inventory.