Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
HR & Admin Officer reports to Senior Group Manager – HR & Admin, or other delegated position.
The HR & Admin Officer will work with other members of the HR & Admin Department to effectively handle daily activities related to personnel issues at the assigned campus and for the purpose of retaining satisfaction of internal clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Be a representative of HR & Admin Department to support Head of School at campus in an effective way;
• In charge of timely collecting documents for payment of monthly salary, allowance, OT, Incentive, SHUI, PIT, final payment for expat and Vietnamese employees;
• Control employee time sheets/attendance and reconcile with payroll;
• Prepare/support and timely export periodical and ad-hoc reports to DOET, DOLISA, Social Insurance and other authorities;
• Collect documents for HR dept. to process declaration and claim procedures of sickness, maternity, convalescence to Social Insurance authorities;
• Annually coordinate across operation department to collect information and consolidate the final and approved leave plan and follow-up unplanned annual leave;
• Proceed applications for PIT code for employees and registration for dependent relief;
• Regularly input, maintain and keep up-to-date the staff database and employee information;
• Handle document processing for personnel changes in the company upon request (promotion, termination, transfer, salary adjustment, disciplinary measure…);
• Handle general healthcare insurance (get quotations for comparison, arrange proposal, receive employee feedback, supporting claims, etc.);
• Follow up staff performance appraisal; renewal of labour contracts, promotion, allowances and other monetary benefits;
• Maintain, update HR records (electronic and hard copies) and handle filing in a professional and careful manner;
• Prepare service and employment offers/contracts;
• Record staff enquiries and respond in a timely manner with reference to HR policies or escalate to the right person-in-charge;
• Collect documents for expat formalities (work permit, TRC, visa, etc.)
• Assist team members in facilitating recruitment and training activities;
• Monitor check-in procedures and deliver induction to ensure new comers feel welcome on their first date;
• Liaise with local authorities to prepare administrative formalities (school opening, registrations) and relevant reports;
• Arrange flights and accommodations for expats;
• Manage the stamps of the company and schools;
• In charge of admin-related contract negotiation, payment, management and liquidation;
• Handle payment for invoices of internet/telephone/water/electricity resources;
• Take main role of administrative tasks for staff events (year-end party, school trip, etc.) and in gift-giving seasons;
• Cover reception on roster basis;
And other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant major.
• English fluency, strong communication both verbal and written.
• Microsoft office literacy, especially Excel.
At least one-year-experience at similar role. Familiarized with social insurance and expat formalities (work permit, visa, TRC).