Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
**Probation time: 2 months
**Starting date: Asap – latest end of Jan 2023
**Working hours: Mon – Fri from 8:00 to 17:00
• The HR-Admin generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. In charge of office administration and administrational tasks.
• Direct Report: Managing Director
• Compensation & Benefits (C&B)
- Operate and control all C&B activities in Payroll, PIT, SHUI, labor contracts, policies, benefits, timesheets, leave record, annual health checks, health insurance package, internal & external labor reports, etc. for all employees.
- Provide recommendations on employment pay actions, including job offers, promotions, bonuses, etc.
- Organize employee relation activities such as: Company Trip, Year End Party, etc.
• Legal Compliance:
- Prepare all HR documents. Keep updated with labor, social and PIT law, and ensure legal compliance in all practices
- Ensure accuracy and timely report submission to Government Authorities, including regular reports (PIT, headcounts, etc.) and ad-hoc reports.
- Process the visa, work permit, resident card, relocation, and other related procedures for foreigners staff.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Ensure smooth onboarding and off boarding procedures for all employees.
• Administrative tasks:
- Manage and monitor of office area, maintain office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationery and pantry supplies;
- Liaise with the landlord, cleaning service agency, other office suppliers and contractors.
- Apply payment for Stationery, Telephone, Courier, and other office expenses; Make follow up and report file accurately;
- Perform tasks of meeting arrangement, flight reservation, hotel booking, car arrangement, gasoline.
- Handle confidential information/ files/ materials; establish filling database/ system;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent verbal and written English and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient Excel skill.
• Experience in dealing with visas and work permits for foreigners is essential.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• At least 3 year of HR generalist experience is preferred.
• Full social insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• Private health insurance (after passed probation)
• 12 days annual leave and 3 days medical leave.
• Laptop and phone, sim card
• 13th month bonus.
• Hybrid working 2 days per week
• Company trip and team building
• Salary review every year based on performance.
• Yearly performance bonus based on annual GFP growth
• Modern, dynamic & friendly working environment.
• Training and career development opportunities.