Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for hosted employee life cycle: on-boarding, off-boarding, confirmation, maintain employee data in HR system completeness of hardcopy and softcopy
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Department for salary calculation, social insurance & tax declaration. Double check and in charge to confirm monthly payroll, social insurance/PIT contribution.
- Recruitment: Be involved in the recruitment process, following the procedure. Be the main contact to exchange information between client and recruitment team.
- Responsible for annual tax finalization for hosted employees: collecting all information related to dependant person, registration dependant person according to the law, issuing and providing certificate of PIT withholding
- Managing visa, work permits, temporary residence card procedure, make sure that getting them on time for expat employees.
- Tracking payments and updates to internal files
- Monitoring and issuing monthly invoices to customers on schedule
- Supporting hosted employees in daily activities: Booking cars, flight tickets
- Other tasks assigned by manager
2. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Preparing proposals based on clients requirements and service agreement later on
- Coordination with subcontractors when needed (depending on the type of mission): Working with visa agency for visa, work permit, TRC matters. Working with law firm for matters related to legal advisory…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Experience: at least 03 years in a similar position, legal background in company establishment is a plus
- Skills: Organization & communication, computer & software skills, reliable, clear, rigorous.
- Personality: Dynamic, proactive, open-minded, empathetic, mature, trustworthy, willing to help others and work under pressure.
- Languages: Fluent in English + Vietnamese, French is a plus