Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Collaborate with Hiring managers to identify staffing needs and job requirements.
• Develop job descriptions and job specifications.
• Source and attract candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and networking.
• Screen resumes and applications, conduct initial interviews, and facilitate selection.
• Coordinate and conduct orientation programs for new hires
Compensation & benefits (C&B)
• Compute monthly payroll, exit Payroll, Personal Income Tax, staff allowances, overtime payment, and bonuses by company policies
• Make monthly/periodic internal payroll reports/ cost charging reports, PIT reports, and other statutory reports for relevant authorities
• Handle HR operations and benefits administration, including self-insured, group life, and medical insurance, as well as expatriate, partner, and director benefits administration;
• Assist HR Manager in developing and implementing C&B Policies, Loyalty Schemes, Health Care
• Follow up and ensure the contract renewal and LC appendix are timely
• Assist HR Managers in annual salary review, performance evaluation, promotion programs, transfers, etc.
• Prepare, manage, and maintain proper and up-to-date documentation on employee life cycle events, including onboarding, confirmation, off-boarding, etc
• Ensure timely and accurate enrollment/ termination/ update of employee information for Company insurance and Social Insurance
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Manager
Learning & Development
• Collaborate with department managers to identify training needs, matrix, and plan.
• Provide consultancy to department managers to implement the learning and development policy and access Sembcorp Academy to complete the registered courses.
• Generate monthly reports to the respective Department manager and Group HR and ensure the accurate data to be imported into the system.
• To be constantly updated on the latest changes to the Vietnam Labour Code and propose changes or amendments to ensure HR policies comply.
• Handle HR-related paperwork and ensure compliance with legal and company requirements.
• Assist in employee relations matters and conflict resolution.
• Prepare and submit monthly mandatory reports for locals and expatriates to the relevant government agencies, including the Social Insurance Department and Tax Department
• Ensure timely and accurate HR information system/ database updates, including personal employee data.
3. Administrative Duties
• Source and arrange for the purchase of office supplies, equipment, and services
• Provide administrative support to the Company and team, including notarization of documents, name card printing, logistics arrangement for business trips, organizing Company/ department events
• Manage drivers and transport vendors to ensure availability, service quality, and cost-effectiveness
• Assist with submission of visa/residence card/work permit applications for expatriates
• Timely and accurate maintenance of taxi usage reports and ensure proper filing of expenses, correspondences, and billing records
4. Office Management Duties
• Office premise management, including utilities/broadband and vendor management
• Manage office supplies such as stationary, furniture, and pantry items
• Ensure all office expenses do not exceed the annual set budget
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Well-versed with Vietnam labor law and best practices
3. Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
4. Must be able to work independently and handle sensitive information
5. Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in English (both written and oral) for communication with Expatriates and HQ Singapore
6. Basic understanding of the Power/Renewable Energy market in Vietnam will be an added advantage
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & PREFERRED CHARACTERISTICS
1. Interpersonal skill — the ability to build strong relationships across levels and gain their trust and respect
2. Deductive Reasoning - the ability to apply general rules to a specific problem to produce a reasonable and realistic solution
3. Demonstrated ability to manage complex schedules, requests, and environments, with a high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
4. Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems
Interested candidates may submit the following:
1. Resume/ CV with recent photo
2. Current and expected gross salary
3. Notice Period
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.