Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Proceeding recruitment activities such as preparing JD, advertisement posts, screening and short-listing CVs and arranging interview schedules.
- Managing onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Updating employee database.
- Managing employees’ welfare & benefits in compliance with labour law & company policies.
- Assisting in holding company events.
- Being in charge of monthly timesheets, payroll, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and annual leave.
- Preparing company announcements, and participating in proposing the development of internal policies.
- Handling visa applications, work permits, air tickets, hotels for visitors and employees, and relevant payments.
- Booking vehicles, meeting rooms as requested.
- Preparing and managing stationery and office requisites.
- Handling payments for office's related costs: rental fee, utilities, telephone charges, grab, taxi, etc.
- Monitoring grab accounts to ensure employees’ compliance with company policy.
- Being in charge of other HR & administrative duties as assigned.
* WORK RELATIONSHIP
- Internal : All departments in Nami.
- External : Clients, Partners, Marcom agencies, Vendors.
- Direct management level : Operations Director.
- Direct subordinates.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Academic level : Bachelor & College
- Major: Law, Office Administration, Human Resources.
- Knowledge : Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in technology and Microsoft applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Organizational and time management skills; and
- Multi-tasking skill.
3. EXPERIENCE & ATTITUDE
- Experience: Possessing good professional knowledge in human resources management, at least two years of experience in the same position.
- Attitude: Can-do attitude and Enthusiastic and passionate.