Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Interested candidates please contact HRchannels for more details:
1. HR Manager
- Develop effective human resources strategies aligning with the company's development objectives
- Plan on human resources usage and budget in both short and long term
- Set up program and policies to improve the company's competency, as well as employee’s engagement and satisfaction
- Build up company's culture for change adaptation
- Directly monitor activities related to human resource and administrative operation, ensure the compliance with Labor Code and company's standards
- Develop HR information system, consulting BOD in HR related issues
- Manage the department, make sure the team's capability to achieve business strategy
2. Administration Manager
- Establishing and controlling of functional budget for each administraion operation, assuring the actual expenditure is in uniformity with the recorded one
- In charge of administrative functions such as transport, canteen, security, hotel booking, health care service, visa, work permit to increase satisfaction level of employee
- Enhancing the operational efficiency by automating all administrative functions and ensuring there is no manual interventions
- Assure all products and service are in comly with required standards, periodically exectuting audits, monitoring team to timely identify and resolve any arising problem in work
- Creating proper development plan for staff to improve their skills
3. C&B Manager
- Responsible of developing, implementing systems, and supervising the compensation, benefits in line with HR policies and labor law to develop short and long-term compensation & benefits operations.
- Building operational in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of C&B programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Develop and optimize HR processes as clear and simple guidelines to employees.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate
and process resignation payment.
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations.
- Responsible of payroll for all employees to ensure consistent quality, compliance with VN law, company policies, and cost-effectiveness
- Update with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements.
- Cooperate with Board of Directors to build relevant policies/procedures for employee relations within the C&B role.
- Ensure discipline cases to be implemented as regulation of the Company within C&B responsibilities and Labor Codes and give instructions to Department Heads for implementation.
- On behalf of C&B to work with employees when there is any complaint/questions within C&B functions.
4. Recruitment Manager
- In charge of recruitment and selection policies, processes, and programs to ensure adequate staffing and quality requirements required by the strategy of the company.
- Managing and building Employer Branding activities
- Be responsible for all Training & Development activities
- Make training surveys to define the annual training need, then set up a yearly training plan accordingly
- Conduct in the house training courses (orientation, soft skill training) and
organize, manage outhouse training course (agency selection, support, process) through the year as approved plan
- Manage & control training& recruitment budget as an annual operating plan
- Support and develop team in training skills and knowledge
- Cooperate with Regional to implement training programs
- In charge of programs to develop human resource competencies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: University in HR or relevant fields.
- Minimum 03 year experience in management of HR/Admin/C&B/Recruitment ne of the industries: manufacturing, traiding, construction...etc
- Knowledge on the Vietnamese HR laws and regulations
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English