Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Keep day-to-day administrative and human resource process working smoothly and efficiently by providing operational support to compliance with business plan, labor law and regulations. Support managers to provide guidance, information, and related data for ensuring accuracy and quality of HR and Administrative procedure. Implement employee activities and other HR & Admin initiatives to align with HR strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and handover incoming letters, documents; follow outcoming letters, documents
• In charge of managing office’s days to days operation
• Keep track of office expenses incurred during the month (expenses of rental, electricity, parking for employees, courier service, etc) and send payment requests to finance team.
• Monitoring office facilities, assets to make sure it is in good condition and fix if any
• Organize business travels as accommodation/ ticket/ travel document/ travel expense claim arrangement for departments
• Perform paper works and the related items for office (proceed contract procedures, payment, many other related items)
• Coordinate with the flow of work, business meetings, conferences and events for office, staffs, and counterparts.
• Assist and involve in company’s activities, engagement activities, teambuilding, training, workshop, events… and align with HR strategic plan.
• Collect data and prepare HR report: headcount report, turnover rate in-out, T&D activities, engagement, CSR, leave report,
• Support for monthly Payroll preparation including OT report, Attendance report, PIT/Dependents registration, Authorized letter of PIT finalization.
• Support to do Visa, Work Permit, TRC for expats
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum Education:
• University graduation on English language, business administration, accounting, or other related fields
- Professional Experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resource field with a background in HR Generalist or HR & Administration of foreign company.
• Have general knowledge and understanding of administration work
- Preferred Knowledge:
• Knowledge of HR & Admin operation process and system
• Knowledge of fundamental accounting and administration practice
• Knowledge of Presentation Application or Software (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Required Skill:
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Presentation and written communication skills
• People-oriented execution skills
• Problem solving skills
Welfare & Benefits:
• Working day: Mon – Fri (5 days/week)
• Fully paid in Social Insurance on the first working month
• 14 days of annual leave for staff level
• 16 days of annual leave for manager level
• 12 days of sick leave with full salary
• 13th month salary + bonus
• Premium Healthcare Insurance
• Laptop provided and other Occasion benefits…