Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Repsol, diverse and flexible, bets on the inclusion and equality of different groups to count on the talent and the contribution of all the people that can add to the evolution of our businesses.
We are now looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of the HR Analyst - In country Global Mobility Analyst for P&O Department in Vietnam.
Scope of work:
The position will provide support in the global mobility area and general support to HR function including but not limited to expatriate management process i.e. personal file administration, documentation, data recording, coordination and to perform activities in support of the key HR functional operations.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
• Serving as the central point of contact for all matters related to Global Mobility and Immigration in Vietnam;
• Handling day-to-day Vietnam immigration related matters (business visas, work permit, residency cards, etc.);
• Partnering with outside relocation service provider to coordinate initiation, posting, and signing of all immigration-related applications;
• Providing consultative support to assignees and internal partners with regard to the policies, processes, and operations of the Global Mobility program; acting as the home country representative for short and long-term assignees out-bound from Vietnam, while providing host country support for assignees inbound to Vietnam.
• Resolving global mobility and immigration issues related to assignees, transferees, and/or foreign nationals;
• Interpreting policies and providing guidance and policy interpretation; providing first-level review and resolution of requests outside of policy guidelines; making appropriate recommendations to Global Mobility management;
• Building and developing relationships with service providers for immigration, relocation, and tax, to ensure outstanding customer service, policy compliance, and data integrity;
• Consolidating assignment and immigration information and developing comprehensive management reports as required;
• Monitoring and producing monthly metrics reports, and performing adhoc assignment/project work as needed;
• Auditing and processing vendor payments;
• Designing & implementing an onboarding program for new employees;
• Participating in projects within People & Organization scope.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Laws; no work experience is required;
• Ability to perform with minimum supervision, proactive, a self-starter and team player;
• Experience and exposure in handling international employee will be an advantage;
• Have the capacity to absorb greater responsibility;
• High level of English will be valuable;
• Good at Excel, Word, Power point;
• Strong team work spirit;
• Demonstrating high values of integrity, responsibility, transparency, flexibility and innovation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please recommend to us by sending your CV via VietnamWorks.