What We Can Offer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement recruitment activities & arrange for interviews for department manager
• Manage Office admin
• Support Sales Department
• Monitor all available job advertisements and response to CV applications
• Maintains personnel database, personnel records accordance to labor regulations
• Welcome new hire and provide Introduction on their first day
• Send a new hire/ resign announcement
• Assist in registering Personal Tax code, dependents
• Assist in applying work permit, resident card for foreign employee and business visa.
• Update of leave record, contact list and company insurance.
• Proceed Monthly Payroll, Personal income tax, Compulsory Insurances, Labor Union and relevant reports.
• Ensure HR policies and processes are in place and updated and communicated to all employees and monitor compliance to ensure employees follow closely to guidelines
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
• Organize employee events to help boost employee morale and team building (Year End Party, Outing Trip).
• Enhance and develop company culture
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Assist Admin and HR Manager, and perform ad-hoc duties that may assign from time to time.
• 2 years working experience
• Knowledgeable in computer (MS Office)
• Good command of spoken and written English. It is a must.
• Strong understanding of employment law
• Mature personality, good interpersonal skills, experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
• Able to handle administrative duties with good document organization skills
• Intend to work in stable environment and commit for long term contract
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities