What We Can Offer
- Source, screen qualified profiles for in-charge positions based on job requirements.
- Administer and coordinate the recruitment process with technical departments.
- Join the interview and evaluation for junior-level positions.
- Support in all employer branding and communication activities: job fairs, career talks, partnership with universities, meetups…
- Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the company.
2. Training & Development:
- Support in seeking public training courses/ programs and administer training procedures accordingly.
- Coordinate the preparation to organize training courses in professional way.
- Monitor, track data to ensure training/ workshop/ seminars… in the company implemented in accordance with the training policy & plan.
3. Compensation & Benefits:
- Coordinate the HR process in the company including but not limited to: relocation, and employment termination.
- Update employee data in accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor the expiry of employee labor contracts and actively prepare for the renewal.
- Work with Vietnam authorities in all labor matters.
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns.
- Provide support to performance evaluation process.
- Propose, and join in initiatives for developing resource, attract and keep talents for the company.
4. Great-Place-To-Work activities:
- Advise the management on changes/ solutions to improve the HR services and enhance the inspiring working environment when necessary.
- Partner with Trade Union committee in organizing Company’s events, employee activities, team-building, and Great-Place-To-Work activities.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by board of directors.
* To apply for the job, please kindly include your motivational letter (cover letter) together with the resume in English (with your attached photo).
- Confidentiality commitment.
- Strong desire to play and develop HR business partner role in the organization.
- Basic understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam.
- Good organizational skills, resourceful and with ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures.
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public.
- Good teamwork skills.
- High level of verbal and written English skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software).
* Why ekino?
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance