What We Can Offer
- Ensure that payments and entitlements to the employees are correctly calculated and paid on time.
- Calculate and submit PIT and HSI for locals. Co-ordinate with tax consultant for PIT for expats.
- Co-ordinate staffs’ periodical health check.
- Generate and submit periodically reports to local authorities at their requests
- Be involved in salary and benefit surveys and benchmarking exercises.
- Constantly analyze current compensation and benefit packages and market data for developing competitive strategies in attracting candidates as well as retaining talents.
- Participate in analyzing and investigating retentions issues and turn-over in order to propose solutions or give advice to management.
- Identify recruitment needs and attend to recruitment requests from various departments. Be responsible for recruitment process: job postings, sourcing for suitable candidates from various sources, CV screening & short-listing, interview arrangements, offer and on-boarding preparations.
- Review and keep track of budgeted headcounts and manpower planning.
- Develop and maintain potential talent networks, talent pools and candidate database as well as keep abreast of employment market for the purposes of recruitment.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and develop individual & organizational training & development.
- Search and analyze qualified training providers and develop training calendars.
- Follow up with training results and training feedback for post-training evaluation of both training providers and trainees’ improvements.
- Assist or conduct in-house HR communication programs such as induction program, learning and sharing sessions, workshops, discussions, talk-shows and other learning- and development-related meetings or events.
- Execute and align HR policies, systems and procedures to the overall business strategy.
- Update and maintain correct HR records and systems, both manually and electronically.
- Perform all HR administration matters.
- Be involved in other HR activities as required.
Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety of the Company.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Good knowledge of the HR processes, policies and practices.
- Able to work independently, result-driven, mature and able to influence various stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese Labor Law, PIT Law, Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance law and related regulations
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.