What We Can Offer
- Partner closely with the operations to understand their requirements and recruitment needs (taking in-depth job briefings and building robust, consistent job specifications with relevant competencies and indicators).
- Actively search for top-tier passive candidates to build a strong network of talent pool.
- Connect and engage with qualified candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for YCH in operational positions in our business functions through various channels.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment efforts for all vacancies (candidate sourcing, interview process management, offer management).
- Explore new working relationships with recruitment agencies and manage the negotiation of Recruitment Service agreements, in compliance with company standards.
- Manage all existing recruitment channels and job portals.
- Responsible in processing the monthly full cycle of payroll computation.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly tax filing for both local and foreign employees.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of HR Letters and documents.
- Setup and maintain employee’s folders and ensure all HR records are well updated.
- Responsible in tracking employee confirmation to ensure all confirmations are processed in time.
- Administer exit clearance and ensure all documentations are in place.
- Manage and housekeep file records, capture data for business analytics.
- Applications of work passes and ensure all work passes are renewed on a timely manner
- Provide support in formulating, enhancing HR policies, Compensation & Benefit administration, and improvement of HR processes.
• At least 3 years of HR experience;
• Well versed in processing the full cycle of payroll;
• Excellent computing skills using Microsoft Office;
• Good understanding of HR policies, process review, design and systems;
• Vibrant personality with a natural flair for interacting with people at all levels;
• Active team player, confident, creative and resourceful;
• Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation;
• Passionate about recruitment, people, culture, and service;
• Resourceful and meticulous, with continuous improvement mindset;