What We Can Offer
About the HR Director Role:
In this role, you will lead HR strategies and build solid HR foundation, you also partner with department leaders on HR strategy execution; talent pool & pipeline, recruitment strategies and support on daily operation activities.
* Task 1:
- Shape effective HR strategies that align with business and organization development demands
- Total manpower plan in short term and long term
- Establish programs that enhance organization competency and development
- Research and build up policies, programs to improve employee’s engagement and satisfaction
- Plan and maximize HR budget
- Build company culture that adapt to the changes and organization’s strategies
* Task 2
- Direct overall activities related to human resource and admin operation.
- Manage and take responsibility for compliance with Labor Code and customer's standards inside the Company.
- Develop HRIS to manager HR information and support to make HR decisions
- Consult the BOD on issues related to administrative and human resource development.
* Task 3:
- Manage and Develop HR-GA team with proper capability to server company business strategy
- Plan and build successors to respond to organization development demand
- Other tasks assigned by BOD.
- Graduate in in Human Resources, business administration or related field with at least 8 years in HR management role
- Well versed with Vietnam labor law, social insurance law, PIT…
- Understand about organization development, company culture and can propose effective model in both short and long term
- Deep knowledge about HR models, performance management and able to implement effectively
- Excellent English capability
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director position is the proper for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.