Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Human Resource Executive Key Responsibilities
This role reports directly to HR Lead on daily basis, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform process of safer recruitment for local and Expats
- Maximize candidate resources to make sure candidates for specific posts are available
- Give suggestion to choose value recruitment platforms for job postings.
- Make recruitment notice according to job descriptions, role profiles in both internal and external channels.
- Manage school’s recruitment platforms, social media.
- Arrange interviews and conduct pre onboarding, onboarding process.
- Send offer letter to successful candidates and regret letters to unqualified candidates.
- Prepare induction program for new staff and conduct onboarding training
2. Expatriate services
- Applying for visa, work permit, residence card
- Prepare application form, official correspondence, other required documents to apply for Expatriates’ visa, work permit.
- Arrange hotel and accommodation for new expats
- Work with the landlord/house agent/building management to solve all the issues related to rented accommodation for expatriates
- Work with Admin staff to prepare welcome pack for new expatriate, book car/taxi and go to the airport to pick-up new expatriate, arrange hotel/accommodation.
- Take part in the HR induction to open new bank account, register SIM card,
- Arrange and support Expatriates with health check-up, health services.
- Take care of expat annual home flight
- Record timesheets
- Manage and keep track of all kinds of staff’s leave, OT
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Work with Social insurance for staff compulsory insurance
- Work with Finance/ Accounting in term of PIT
4. HR Administration & Employee Relations
- Record and manage profiles of staff including hard and soft copies, ensure each staff has a full profile according to HR requirements and School’s requirements, update on a regular basis.
- Support Regional HR Manager to manage by updating School’s HR information system
- HR support related to contract renewals, salary reviews, employee resignations, disciplinary issues, end of contract process.
- Prepare HR documents for Authority visits and HR auditors
- Provide HR consultation and handling daily staff queries related HR issues
5. HR Reports
- Make regular reports to Authorities on HR issues: DOLISA, Labour district, Provincial Police and other reports as required.
6. Other tasks
- Make all HR payments
- Other tasks may be assigned by Regional HR Manager as necessary according to organizational needs
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have degrees Human Resource or related fields
- At least 3 years working experience in similar role or in international schools will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Vietnamese Labor law and relating updated regulations
- Experience in expatriate services (work permit, visa, TRC application, relocation process, etc.)
- Experience as a recruiter (internal or agency) would be highly valued
- Ability to use and understand new technologies and familiar with modern recruitment tools, payroll system
- Able to communicate and coordinate well with staff including Vietnamese and international partners;
- Ability to work under high pressure and workload;
- Self- confident, problem solving skills, accurate and well organized person;
- Fluent in English
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.