Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
HR Executive reports directly to the Assistant HR Manager on daily basis, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
Expatriate Services (80%):
- Is responsible for the relocation/ repatriation as well as the logistic arrangement for expatriates to/from Vietnam
- In charge of working with relevant authorities to manage the process of returning Vietnam for expartriates and make approriate arrangements
- Attend the procedures and application, including Work Permit issuance, Work Permit renewal, Vietnam Police check, exit visa for expatriate employees (new, returning or leaving expatriates)
- Monitor and fulfill timely reports to DOLISA, DOET, etc.
- Maintain a positive approach in handling internal stakeholders’ problems
- Display a high level of response to internal stakeholders’s feedback
- Communicate to respective stakeholders in well-arranged process
HR Project (Payroll system – 20%)
- Work closely with C&B Team to roll out HR Department’s projects in term of Payroll system at earliest phase
- Be responsible for preparing data, testing cycle, checking outcome to make sure the system run smoothly and accurately
- Support in preparation the necessary documents for payroll system and others C&B activities when required.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving system/data issues
- Maintain the system and provide date integrity and accuracy
- To perform various administrative functions and other ad hoc activities as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A deep understanding of data integrations, HR system security, and data management
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under high pressure
* The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3 years of HR Generalist