Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Conducting new employee orientation training to foster a positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Working closely with the Head of the Department to continuously develop and maintain the effective HR general management system: JD, performance appraisal for all positions, as well as policies & processes that enable a professional environment & culture where employees are satisfied and motivated to contribute their great effort to the success of the company.
• Taking charge of following and preparing all documents related to the contract: probation, labor contract, appendix, termination, …
• Making social insurance, health care insurance, handling employee regimes such as sickness, maternity, labor accident…
• Dealing with employee relations, in particular, staff discipline and grievances, and providing guidance and advice to heads of departments on HR matters by following company policies and laws in all offices.
• Support the Management team in implementing the ISO 9001: 2015 standard to maintain and improve the quality management system if necessary.
• Organizing Company events such as company trips, year-end party, and birthdays, …
• Supporting vendor management activities: sourcing, setting up plans, and managing vendors to meet resource requirements and standards.
• Supporting Admin tasks.
• Other jobs assigned by managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidate possesses a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law, Economics, or related majors.
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• At least 1 year or above of experience in human resource and administration management, preferably in an FDI/multi-national company.
• Having knowledge of the labor code, social insurance law, and PIT law.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Strong experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating activities in Human resources matters.
• Ability to do multi-tasks & working under pressure.
• Must be a positive thinker and open-minded.
• Self-starter with excellent dependability and integrity.
• Willingness to go the extra mile, a high level of adaptability.
** REMUNERATION PACKAGE
This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer performance-based remuneration and negotiable compensation options, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Salary: Competitive
• Attractive Allowance and Benefit:
- Monthly Basic Salary: Competitive.
- Transport and lunch allowance.
- Annual Special Bonuses (twice a year).
- Premium Health Care Insurance Package.
- Full salary contribution for insurance (social, health, unemployment).
- Annual Regular Bonuses on Special Events and big Holidays such as Independence Day, Labor Day, Company’s birthday…
- Yearly Company trip.
- Overseas trips for longtime employees.
- Working in a multi-national and friendly environment.
- Other regimes and welfare under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
- Working days: Monday to Friday.