What We Can Offer
- Salary: Negotiate according to ability
- Working hour: 44 hours/ week (from Monday to Friday)
* MAIN DUTIES:
- Responsible for recruitment tasks; staff planning, identify candidates, post jobs, filter applicants, conduct interview by phone and in person, updating recruitment database…;
- Schedule interview and appointments;
- Manage daily recruitment update;
- Handle Job offer, labour contract, appendix of contract, collaboration agreement, resignation decision;
- Monitor monthly timesheet, annual leave follow up, overtime/ in lieu record;
- Other tasks will be assigned by Deputy of HR Manager and Admin-HR Director.
- Bachelor's Degree or above;
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sourcing skills & techniques;
- Proficient in English & Computer literacy.
• Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment Insurance and other BENEFITS according to the labor law
• Company service BENEFITS including dental, skincare and chiropractic...
• Birthday, wedding and etc… allowances provided
• Year-end bonus
• Annual company outing trip and Year-end party