What We Can Offer
- Develop and manage effective recruitment process and tools.
- Update job requirements, job descriptions for all positions.
- Build up HR networks, industry networks and suitable channels for recruitment.
- Approach potential candidates and attend interviews.
- Build up corporate branding among IT fields.
Staff Relation duties:
- Establish, develop and maintain HR policies.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities that have jurisdiction over HR issues and make required fillings of documents.
- Oversee performance appraisal, promotions, rewards, disciplinary actions.
- Be involved in staff orientation, training and career development.
- Build company culture, plan for employee outings and events.
- Administer employment contracts .
- Bridge management and employees by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Report to HR Manager and provide support for management decision through HR metrics.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in HR (prefer in IT).
- Well-organized, multitasking, detail-oriented, problem-solving.
- Good interpersonal, planning, analytical skills.
- Active, positive-thinking and willing to work in challenging environment.
- Excellent CAN DO attitude and communication skills.
- Can communicate well in English (directly with foreigners).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in MNC working environment
- Previous working experience in IT, computer-related field.