Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings…)
- Check records of employees working hours, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
- Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
- Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by HR Manager.
2. PIT & Dependent Registration
- Register for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
- Register PIT dependant for employees.
- Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
- Perform PIT finalization on yearly basis for all Vietnamese staff.
3. Social Insurance
- Register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
- Make the report to Social Insurance Agency every month as per mandatory requirements.
- Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc) and follow up payment for employees.
- Contact Social Insurance Agency on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
- Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
4. Labor reports
- Make periodical report to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs as per mandatory requirements.
- Contact Social Insurance Agency and Labor authorities on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
- Preparing periodical labor reports to be sent to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
6. Employee’s profile management
- Set up records and personnel file for new employees.
- Maintain employee’s records in personnel file.
8. Other duties
- Other tasks in accordance with the expertise assigned by the line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Over 2 - 3 years of experience in C&B
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have experienced to work with authorities.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a start-up environment.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.