Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The HR&GA Generalist will be responsible for performing full HR&GA function by partnering with Regional HR of Asia Office (TW HQ) and supporting Vietnam Site Manager for office management matters.
The scope of work and projects will range from long-term strategy planning and execution, to daily operational support, including payroll process, recruiting project, new hire orientation, employee engagement, office operation, enforcing company policy and supporting the site's leadership with coaching and advice.
- Process monthly payroll, accumulate and check the data for accuracy. (No outsourced resource)
- Conduct employees statutory and tax contributions.
- Suggest and manage group insurance, including vendor survey and package negotiation for the company.
- Design and propose competitive local C&B package, in collaboration with TW HQ.
- Ensure company policies and administration procedures comply with local labour law.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook, company work rules and other HR documents.
- Conduct end to end recruitment activities (from interview to onboarding).
- Sourcing candidates to fill open positions.
- Provide advisory to Hiring Managers as required (candidate package, key competences).
- Plan Employee Engagement activities to strengthen engagement and improve retention.
- Provide advisory to management in addressing employee relations issues.
- Organize employees quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Coordinate employee termination process when required.
Training & Development
- Facilitate new employee orientations and onboarding.
- Organize internal training when required.
- Manage office facility, pantry food and daily operations.
- Arrange for office cleaning and maintenance.
- Control office expense budget.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Education (degree, major): Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent practical experience.
· Specific skills:
- Demonstrated project management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Employee Relations and local Labor Law.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
· Language: Vietnamese & English is a must; Chinese is a plus.
· Others: Hands-on experience of setting up new subsidiary in Vietnam for MNC is a big plus.