What We Can Offer
This position will partner with global HR team and will interact with local team members. Besides that, you will be expected to manage all HR management-related matters. The HR generalist enjoys a hands-on approach and know how to balance human capital needs with business demands.
• Lead HR operational support across all functional areas and HR Calendar program: Recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, and more.
• Support compliance initiative including HR policies, procedures, laws and standards pertaining to local regulations and programs.
• Evaluate opportunities to streamline HR program and administrative process; manages overall project communication and resolves issues.
• Executive reporting, analytics, and administration of HR systems and processes to deliver operational requirement.
• Act as point person on HR-related questions and concerns; assist associates with navigating the organization for information and guidance.
• Process monthly payroll consistency, accurately. (new hires, terminations, labor insurance, vacation…etc.)
• Collect, analyze and interpret data that can support compensation decision making and benefits policy development.
• Other duties and projects as required to support the overall needs of the business.
• 3 to 7 years C&B and Payroll experience. (HR full function is preferred)
• Proficient verbal and written in Vietnamese and Chinese. (English is preferred)
• Possess solid computer skills including experience in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
• Readily adapts and champions for change.