Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As the HR Generalist will be responsible for implementing daily employee-related operations in the company and within the People & Culture (P&C) team. This role will undertake a wide range of C&B tasks and act as a regular point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics to foster, maintain and transform employee working experience. The ideal candidate should be competent in handling different administrative C&B responsibilities and have a mindset of being resolution and results-driven with strong communication abilities.
• Focus on assisting employees with HR-related policies.
• Process and maintain employee information: working status confirmation, benefits claim, termination, personnel records, etc. in the company’s HR systems.
• Support in compensation &benefits administration: attendance management, overtime, allowances, insurance, occupational health & safety, etc.
• Assist in performance management.
• Assist in employee relations issues.•Implementand provide supporter vice for employee communication and engagement.
• Prepare periodic HR reports (mandatory and as requested).
• Coordinate in C&B team activities, and projects.
• Assist in reviewing and proposing C&B-related processes, procedures, forms, and systems.
• Other reasonable duties as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
• At least 01-year work experience in Human Resources.
• English level (CEFR) B1 or equivalent
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 13th month Bonus;
- Productivity Bonus Program;
- Yearly salary review;
- Healthcare insurance package;
- 24/7 Personal accident insurance;
- State-of-the-art office environment;
- Detailed induction, training, and ongoing career development;
- Opportunity for overseas training and travel;
- English training programs;
- 5-day workweek;
- Flexible work shifts;
- Free lunch;
- Free parking;
- Full Social Club including gym, Zumba, yoga, football, badminton, swimming, tennis, etc.