Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position will serve as a member of our human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee relations services to the business
- Assist with education and awareness efforts and answering questions regarding Human Resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Arrange for employee communications and engagement opportunities.
- Participate in employee experience related projects or initiatives.
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
- Investigate work-related or compliance issues and prepares summary reports, conclusions and recommendations.
Activities include managing the daily HR processes and regularly interacting with
employees. You should be able to demonstrate a great degree of empathy, while also being
resolution and results-driven. You should be a friendly, self-motivated team player with strong
interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
• Organizational policy development.
• Analyze and report HR data.
• Manage employer-employee relationships & communication.
• Support in compensation and benefits administration.
• General HR program/policy development, administration, and compliance.
• Employee hiring, onboarding, termination, and records maintenance.
• HR-related training.
• Talent and Organization Performance.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• At least 4-year work experience in Human Resources.
• English level (CEFR) B2 or equivalent
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 13th month Bonus;
- Productivity Bonus Program;
- Yearly salary review;
- Healthcare insurance package;
- 24/7 Personal accident insurance;
- State-of-the-art office environment;
- Detailed induction, training, and ongoing career development;
- Opportunity for overseas training and travel;
- English training programs;
- 5-day workweek;
- Flexible work shifts;
- Free lunch;
- Free parking;
- Full Social Club including gym, Zumba, yoga, football, badminton, swimming, tennis, etc.