What We Can Offer
• Participate in development of HR objectives and systems.
• Assist in administering benefits, compensations, and employee performance management.
• Support and advice employees and superiors in all personnel matters.
• Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HRIS system and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
• Execute in recruitment processes including creation of job advertisements, scheduling interviews, cooperation with personnel service providers and contract management.
• Participate in personnel administration such as attendance recording, preparation of payroll accounting, personnel data maintenance in SAP and keeping personnel statistics.
• Coordinate of training for all employees.
• Responsible in implementation of projects in terms of new procedures and policies on continuous improvement in HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
• Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
• Proven experience working in HR department with at least 3 years of experience
• Additional HR training or experience is a plus
• Strong detail-oriented mindset
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ethics and cultural awareness.
• Resourceful, problem solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS system, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
• Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors is an added advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
*** What we offer:
• Excellent learning opportunities
• Competitive salary range
• Health care package
• Challenging projects
• Professional network