Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
HR Intern will support directly HRBP in all people initiatives and other activities of HR department in Navigos Group. HR Intern will deliver the support in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Engagement and General Admin.
II. Job Responsibilities
1. Talent Acquisition
Posting job, Searching & Mapping CV, Screening CV.
- Setting up interview, booking meeting room and follow up interview schedule for HRBP & Hiring Manager
- Following up and support for candidates to sign offer letter and collect necessary documents on 1st day of New Comers
- Supporting plan content for Employee Branding
- In charge Recruitment Monthly Report
2. Learning and Development
- Coordinate for training courses including updating training schedules, arranging training rooms, preparing Training Evaluation reports for HRBP and Training Manager
3. Engagement and General Admin
- Supporting to HRBP and Engagement team to organize Company Events, Department Events, Team Building Activities…
- Assist HRBP to supervise all tasks of HR
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Used to be Leader/Member of Student Clubs/Associations.
Love HR, Marketing and Social Media.
Good at Logical Thinking and Searching Information, detail-oriented