Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The internship will be an extraordinary experience to develop your skills along with a comprehensive exposure to all other HR functions.
• Respond to phone calls, letters, emails, and packages and forward them to relevant people; acting as a contact point between guests & employees
• Schedule appointments, travel calendar, accommodations, and transportation for company staff and update as needed
• Manage office supplies and maintain stock level;
• Reserve conference room, office equipment, and office cleaning;
• Coordinate with building management for maintenance/repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updates (construction, cleaning, painting, etc.);
• Support on other administration-related tasks assigned by HR&O Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• No working experiences are required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage
• Eloquent in English
• Self-motivated, proactive with a “can do” attitude, a quick learner