Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Budget and capacity planning.
• HR Marketing
Brand marketing, job ads, social media, job fairs, events.
Screening, interview, assessment.
Introduce employee to company vision and strategy, offerings, organization and culture.
• Employee learning and development
Career path development.
• Retention Management
• Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to follow latest employment law and best practice.
• Location: HCMC, Vietnam.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3+ years of experience in HRM.
• Excellent common sense, judgment, and decision-making abilities.
• Self-motivator with exemplary planning and execution skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent intercultural skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse groups and stakeholders.
• Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, organization and time management skills.
• Experienced as HR manager in IT industry is beneficial.
• Languages: Fluent English. German is a big advantage.
• Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
• Premium health insurance.
• 13th month salary.
• Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
• 14 days annual leave.
• English class support at top English centers.
• Regular team dinners and End Year Party
• Annual company trip and team building activities.
• Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch.
We look forward to meeting you.