Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The job holder would provide professional human resources services to the assigned location(s).
- Be responsible for the full spectrum of human resources functions including recruiting, staffing, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, performance management, policies review and Global or local HR projects.
* Job Responsibilities:
- Manage full spectrum of human resources services for the assigned locations.
- Act as a business partner to understand the company's people needs and to generate value-added people solutions to the Country Management and their team.
- Oversee the management of the recruiting process including position management, advertising, working with recruitment agencies.
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies for local employees and, ensure that uniform standards of employment are maintained and updated in alignment with statutory regulation as well as Spin Master standards.
- Drive, design and implement all HR initiatives in the areas of manpower planning, remuneration and reward management, performance management, staff relations, employee engagement and legislative compliance.
- Work together with Regional HR in providing professional advices on career development and planning for employees.
- Support the employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Support and participate in key HR projects, Group projects / initiatives and make recommendation and suggestions for improvement.
- Design and execute ad hoc projects that may be required by the Management.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HR with 3 years at managerial level, especially dedicated in C&B and staff development function, experience in MNC or big corporations is preferable.
- Well-versed with local labor ordinance and HR related regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with HRIS.
- Good analytical skill with demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Fast-paced, creative and lively personality with a hands-on approach and good interpersonal skills.
- Open minded, action and service-oriented, proactive, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- High level of ethics and confidentiality.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.