What We Can Offer
- Perform and manage all administrative tasks
- Building up and maintaining the Human Resource management system, report directly to top management.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Company’s strategies and values.
- Establishing company's salary structure
- Drive the HR activities in the organization including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning & Organisational Development, Create HR infrastructures, and making recommendations with regards to; HR systems, talent management.
- Partner with managers to support better people management,
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge
- Other task sign by B.O.D
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good English
- Computer skills
- Knowledge and experience in labor law, compensation, benefit, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, employee development. Ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team
that provides overall