Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Overall responsibility for management of HR Deparment.
- Responsible HR’s Objectives, Policies are well developed and implemented in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission and strategies as well as local labor law.
- Responsible that Job Description/Work Flow are regularly updated.
- Responsible for all the benefits from the company, social insurance, health insureance and workmen’s compensation insurance for all employees.
- Conducts wage survey within labor market to determine and make recommendations relating to competitive compensation and benefits packaging.
- Manage all matters related Recruitment & Selection, Manpower Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Employee Communications, Payroll & Productivity Management & People Management.
- Liaises with the local Labor authority for all related matters.
- Propose for labor contract, salary review, promotion or replacement. Produces on monthly basis the HR Report and Manpower andensures the factory adheres to approve the organization structure in accordance with compnay budget and payroll objectives.
- Build up regulations and make plan of using property, equipment in Company.
- Control discipline procedure and nuturing a positive working enviroment.
- Manage and propose expense plan.
- Ensures high standards personal presentation & grooming.
- Promote a workplace that is respectful and which values diversity of thought, experience, and background.
- Ensure development programs are in place and vibrrant to support the growth of human capital.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 5 years relevant experiences in manufacturing companies
- Strong knowlegde of labor law, corporate policies, focusing on HR Polices, C&B, Performance Appraisal System and Corporate Social Responsibility).
- People oriented and results driven.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage intersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized, proactive with positive attitude.
- Open to learn, adaptable and flexible.
- Hard working, persistent, highly trustworthy, accurate.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experienced in manufacturing: mechanical, garment, wood, assembly, ..