Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Job details as follows:
- Responsible for development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy to support company sustainable growth
- Manage and oversee all HR administrative management tasks
- Talent acquisition:
+ Manage full recruitment cycle
+ Plan and implement all employer branding activities to increase PMAX brand awareness and enrich talent pool
+ Headcount planning and manage the corresponding recruitment budget
- C&B and performance management:
+ Deliver C&B activities related to payroll management, benefits and rewards development
+ Maintain and upgrade the performance management process and assessment of employees
+ Plan and monitor of annual HR budget and manpower plan
- EX - L&D:
+ Proactively collaborate with all functional heads, ensuring performance delivery and alignment to company processes and strategic initiatives
+ Develop employee career path, department succession planning and manage the learning and development roadmap of all level, monitor company training programs
+ Advise functional heads in managing the employee relations; measuring employee satisfaction and identify improvement needs, provide guidance to managers where needed
+ Contribute to maintain a strong corporate culture through developing internal policy and legal compliance
+ Contribute to the employee experience excellence including on-boarding and off-boarding processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Must have:
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Proven working experience as a HR Manager or Head of HR role
- Knowledge of HR systems, databases and processes.
* Good to have:
- People oriented, results driven, bring optimism and positive energy to the team.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation, communication and management skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and an ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
- Client Impact: Everything we do is ultimately to deliver real client impact and value.
- Innovation: Drive change and innovative new ideas to create more values for clients, teams and society.
- People Development: Attract, develop, and retain the most talented people. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Integrity: Be honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to what is right, even if it is at our own cost.
- Teamwork & Fun: The cooperative and collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task, and trying to build a joyful & enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
- Extreme Ownership: The practice of owning everything in your world, to an extreme degree. Think of yourself as the owner of the company. It means you are responsible for not just those tasks which you directly control, but for all those that affect whether or not your task is successful.