Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Managing the recruitment and selection process. Executing C & B process in an efficient & effective manner. Also, support HR Department to achieve Company business goals.
*Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain, update regular and improve HR policies, procedures and work processes
- Recruitment management
- C & B Management
- Oversee payroll processing ensuring utmost accuracy and timeliness
- Working time management
1. Manage all Admin and HR Department employees, assign and follow up tasks with written notes/ minutes;
2. Develop and implement HR strategies, present proposed actions to BoD in quarterly presentations (short-term and mid-term strategy and action plan)
• Improvements and initiatives aligned with the overall business
• Monitor overall HR strategies, budget, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
• Consult the BoD regular to make proper operational and strategic decisions, proposals shall be documented in writing;
• Prepare and present HR budgets
4. Talent Management
• Perform bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues to BoD, present results to BoD in reports or presentations;
• Develop and implement plan to significantly reduce employee turnover, document in reports
• Develop and execute regular employee surveys (online) and present results to BoD;
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Manage and optimize the recruitment operations and process incl. interview, tests, screening, and selection, control the candidate database, manage and assure filling of vacant positions and replacement of resigned candidates within available period (notification period) to allow sufficient handover, document in HR reports;
• Coordinate HR projects and meetings (recruitment, job-fairs, training, surveys, etc.) and take minutes
• Onboarding newcomers, plans and manage new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals;
5. Employee Database Management
• Manage and prepare employee contracts, job descriptions, KPI’s and annexes to contracts on time, inform BoD on contract expiry/ extension in due time to allow decision including advice and supporting data
• Prepare and manage contracts with outside suppliers to provide services including outsourced and freelance services;
• Manage and keep permanent updated employee database, ensuring all data are kept with highest confidentiality, including leaves, absence, changes of personal data, profiles, contracts, annexes, in both hard copy and soft copy;
6. Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits
• Manage and control compensation and benefits for employees, manage and check payroll and payslips, bonus payments, assure timely salary payments and issue of payslips;
• Analyse wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan;
• Prepare submission profiles and reports of insurance, union, labour, PIT, necessary documents of employees to ensure legally working and accepted by authorities, be responsible for punctual reports to governmental institutions
7. Employee performance evaluation
• Track, update and report on the employee performance evaluations, manage, monitor and improve performance evaluation procedure, assure report of non- or underperforming employees to BoD, issue timely notice or reminders to underperforming employees according to company regulation;
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs, arrange and coordinate all company trainings, issue monthly training schedules, manage and control attendance lists
• Monitor and manage the company compliance regulations and report on violations;
• Report to the BoD in monthly HR reports (until 5th of following month) all relevant HR activities, information, HR related data, tasks and HR issues including but not limited to HR turnover rate, avg. time to fill positions, avg. time stay, HR efficiency and costs, employee performance, female/ male ratio, identified problems etc.
• Carry out other HR related tasks as assigned by the BoD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 05 years of experience in C&B.
• Sound knowledge about C&B process and salary market.
*Key selection Criteria:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management.
• Able to communicate in English.
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
• Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds.
• Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions.
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
*Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Preferred experience in engineering company.