What We Can Offer
For their brand new production site for furniture components we are currently hiring a
HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Production Site based in Đà Nẵng / Vietnam
-As part of the core management team you design and implement the Human Resources plan of the Vietnamese production site and take over responsibility for the whole employee lifecycle, with a target of 30 people and 40bn VND turnover in 2022, long-term up to 100 people.
- In the first step, together with the GM, you set up the further management and production workers team and provide induction programmes.
You implement and ensure smooth HR processes and documentation, based on ERP-systems, including: recruiting, payroll, training, retention, onboarding, temporary staff, employee database (e.g. vacation planning, sick leave).
- In the second step, you proactively drive HR projects like engagement, talent, organisational and personnel development.
- You help drive business as an HR Business Partner. Together you grow the business and bring the company to a success story in SouthEast Asia.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR with strong knowledge of the Vietnamese labor market, labor law and regulatory guidelines.
- Native level of Vietnamese and a strong command in English; German is a plus.
- A self-starting, pragmatic attitude paired with business and financial acumen and the mindset for flat hierarchies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and sound knowledge of HR ERPs and digital tools.
- Internationally open-minded and a great desire to add value to our people and our organization.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Katharina Goertz or Julia Pfitzner from interpool HR.