Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Employ strategic consulting and influencing skills in order to provide staffing expertise and recommendations to drive business success for both internal, partner and client HR teams via the "ikigai" framework.
- Drive end-to-end staffing, staff development accountability for our organization - this includes account management at senior levels in the organization, sourcing, and staffing excellence.
- This will include managing the full lifecycle recruiting process from sourcing through the offer, close, on-boarding, training-development employee journey.
- Proactively researching specific industries to understand the talent landscape and leverage competitive intelligence to inform your sourcing strategies.
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, partnership with our Business Development Teams, internet searches and research; sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases, etc.
- Conduct thorough candidate interviews to find the right match for the candidate and while providing a world-class candidate experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of human capital management experience in a corporate or agency environment.
- Experience with creating candidate pipelines and have a proven track record of hiring success.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, HRIS is a must.
- Team player, very responsive, and organized.
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner while providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to prioritize, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
PLUS: IT Recruitment experience.
*Please be noted only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.