What We Can Offer
• Manage the recruitment process including position management, advertising, working with recruitment agencies.
• Formulate, implement and review HR policies for local employees and, ensure that uniform standards of employment are complied.
• Drive, design and implement all HR initiatives in the areas of manpower planning, remuneration and reward management, performance management, staff relations, employee engagement and legislative compliance.
• Work together with Regional HR in providing professional consultation on career development and planning for employees.
• Support and take part in main HR projects, Group projects / initiatives and make recommendation and suggestions for improvement.
• Minimum 7 years of experience, 3 years at managerial position is a MUST.
• Strong in C&B.
• Excellent use of English.
• Strong knowledge of Vietnamese labor law.
• Ethical, able to work independently and good analysis skill.