What We Can Offer
Position holder is responsible for implementing recruitment plans, developing recruitment channels and activities to fulfill company-staffing needs. In addition, he/she also takes initiatives in organizing activities to promote employee relation and minimize employee turnover ratio.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
- PIC of recruitment process from sourcing, attracting and interviewing candidates to supply sufficient workforce upon request from respective department.
- Maintain a systematic inventory of potential candidates and networks to timely supply man-power’s needs.
2. Orientation training:
- Organize orientation training and factory tour for newcomers.
- Organize refresh training on company policies as and when needed.
3. Other tasks include, but is not limited to:
- Prepare recruitment reports and other reports upon Management requires.
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices.
- Order and issue stationary, uniforms (ID card, nametag, hat …) for new joining employees.
- Manage organization chart of all departments and company
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Fluent in English
- Computer Skill: Words – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment
- Solid experience providing training and staff development is a plus
- Attractive salary
- Good career path development
- Other policies under the Labor Code of Vietnam (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance.....)
- Friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi Center