Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support with onboarding process of new joiners including logistics arrangement, communications and follow up
• Record and track new hires’ onboarding milestones
• Assist HRBP Manager to collect feedbacks from staff in due course
• Assist HRBP Manager in developing initiatives to encourage good practices at work, staff care program and employee recognition
2. Internal branding, communication and events
• Manage social media channels of HR team such as FB, IG, Youtube
• Organise HR events (Career Fairs, office tours, career talks, etc.)
• Support HR projects
• Other tasks assigned by HRBP Manager & Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 years of experience in related fields.
• Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese language.
• Strong inter-personal skill. Detailed orientation, well organizational skill & fast learning.
• Knowledge about Creative and Graphic design are a plus.