Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The main activities can be listed below:
- Assist with visa and work permit applications, ensuring that all necessary documentation is submitted accurately and in a timely manner;
- Liaise with relevant government agencies or external service providers to ensure that all arrangements are in place and meet the needs of the employees;
- Provide guidance to employees on visas, work permit requirements and processes;
- Keep up-to-date with changes to visas and work permit regulations and requirements;
- Monitor work permit expiry dates and initiate the renewal process in a timely manner;
- Manage any issues or problems that arise during the relocation or business trip process, working with other departments and external service providers to find solutions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Human Resources or Immigration Law;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of visas and work permit regulations and requirements through geography (Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, India, etc);
- Experience working with government agencies and immigration authorities;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Able to manage challenging timelines and strong follow-up, strong sense of commitment to meet deadlines;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and can do attitude to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
What benefits you will get:
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch Allowance, 13th-month Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review.
- 100% salary in probation
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (2 paid days off per year and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues and managers from global branches of Gear Inc.
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the company with a native teacher during working time.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs).
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
- Yoga and dance classes, massage service 100% sponsored by the company.