Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Essential duties and responsibilities are as stated below:
1/ Visa – Work Permit Processing
• Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees and dependent(s) as required, tracking passport and visa expiration and extension ensuring the compliance to the current law and regulations;
• Process to registration of work permit as well as renew of work permit, tracking work permit expiration ensuring the compliance to the current law and regulations;
• Provide guidelines in details to ensure foreign faculty and staff’s understanding of the procedure/ steps to do all legal documents supporting to apply work permit and visas on time and in full.
• Go to Notary offices and relevant authorities’ office for professional/legal documents certification when requested.
• Maintain the files and database of employees and dependents’ passport, visas, work permits information in accuracy and logical to make sure all information always updated and renewed accordingly in hard copies, digitals files and the Human Resources Management system.
• Record authorities’ official documents issued to the School relating to visas and work permits; Produce reports as needed.
• Maintain good relationship with authority departments, including, but not limited to: Immigration Offices, Customs, Police Office, Ministry of Culture and Information, DOLISA, etc…
2/ HR Policies and Procedures
• Build, maintain and implement the procedures relevant to the foreigner residence and working in Vietnam, including, but not limited to visa, work permit application in coordination with relevant HR team members and relevant divisions’ staff;
• Build, maintain the procedure to get driving license and support expatriate employees
• Submit relevant documents/report periodically to the immigration/ labor office/ other relevant authorities with regard to changes of employment in line with the current effective regulations
• Coordinate with HR team members in orientation activities for new hires;
• Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws/rules/regulations, changes in forms/ formats and other procedures and keep the Human Resources Department advised of such changes;
• Coordinate with shipping agents and work closely to Customs Department to help shipping clearance;
• Participate to HR relevant projects when assigned.
• Perform other duties when assigned by HR Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Technical Knowledge: BA Degree in Business; Knowledge of administration regulations mandated by Vietnamese government; Knowledge of immigration laws and working laws for expatriate.
- Year of experience: 3-4 year of related experiences
- Excellent in communication skill:
- English Proficiency in written and oral.
- Good problem - solving skill: solve problems and overcome challenges creatively and effectively; are persistent and always work to arrive at the best possible solution.
- Strong interpersonal skill: Thoughtful handling and careful judgment regarding stakeholder relationships and communications; extremely comfortable working across diverse constituencies and communicate effectively at every level; friendly and customer-service oriented and respect others’ point of view.
- Time management skill: manage time efficiently and are highly organized; allocate and optimize resources, and manage timelines.
- Proficiency with personal computer, copier, scanner, fax machine, Microsoft Office.
- Dependability/Reliability: Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with limited supervision. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
- Ability to use diplomacy, discretion, and judgment in giving out information.
- Integrity: demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles at work
- Accuracy and attention to detail in maintaining data integrity.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with others, working on a team.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized.